View Position Description
- An opportunity to collaborate across teams to help bring the voice of the customer into internal decision making and troubleshooting
- Part time (3 days per week)
- Applications close: COB Wednesday 23rd April
What you’ll be doing
The Senior MedicineInsight Engagement Officer has the primary objective of facilitating engagement between NPS MedicineWise and the community of MedicineInsight practices. In this role you will develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and you will take an engagement approach in line with business needs to expand the number of MedicineInsight practices as well as managing existing relationships.
You will collaborate across internals teams to help bring the voice of the customer into internal decision making and troubleshooting. The role requires the ability to work as part of a team, strong relationship building skills, an attention to detail and a customer service focus.
What you will need
- An understanding of general practice and the primary health care environment
- Relationship building skills:
- Liaison and relationship development with a range of general practice stakeholders
- Proactive issue management
- Build trusting relationships and customer loyalty with practices and other stakeholders including public health networks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be responsive to demand
- Team work and understanding of contributing to team success
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple responsibilities
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- Flexible (e.g. hours) and adaptable
- Passionate about influencing positive change in healthcare
- Genuine passion for working with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Compelling communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Willing to travel (as required).
- Clean and valid driver's license.
Contact Peter Noble on (02) 8217 8636 for more information.